1. Thoroughly wash fish.
2. Mix spring onions, garlic and ginger together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff centre of fish with mixture and then sprinkle coarse black pepper and sea salt over the skin.
4. Wrap fish in greaseproof paper and then once again in tin foil.
5. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a very hot oven 250 for approximately 25 mins.
6. To prepare the sauce, place soy sauce in a pan, mix in the sugar and heat until all the sugar has dissolved and the mixture has a thick syrupy consistency.
7. When the fish is cooked, remove from the foil and paper and serve on a bed of oven-roasted vegetables. Drizzle with the sweet soy sauce and garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
|Spring Onions Finely||2|
|Crushed Garlic||1 Tsp|
|Crushed Ginger||1 Tsp|
|Sea Bass (approx. 450g)||1 Whole|
|Light Soy Sauce||1 Cup|