1. Melt butter on a low heat until melted then add add onions and chopped garlic and cook until soft.
2. Add mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes on a high heat and keep stiring.
3. Add 2 Tbs of flour ensuring to cover all the mushrooms.
4. Add chicken stock and once boiling simmer on a low heat for 10mins.
5. Blend down and add a little bit of salt and pepper.
|Chicken Stock||1 Ltr|
|Plain Flour||2 Tbs|
Add a chilli for a little spice.
When you think of a burger, you traditionally think of the American style beef burger patty in a sesame seeded bun with a few thinly sliced tomatoes, lettuce, possibly a pickle or two and a generous h... keep reading
Classy white from the north bank of the Loire with honeyed pear and apple fruit flavours. Produced from very old vines from the Cotes de Vouvray. This is a delicious, medium-dry Chenin Blanc. Lush palate leading to a long, rich finish. Terrific value, this wine is perfect when served with spicy Asian dishes.Buy this wine if you like: Off-dry wine with ripe fruit flavours packed with nutty undertones.