1. preheat the oven to 200'C (fan 180'C)
2. heat the oil and brown the mince. remove and set aside.
3. fry the onions until soft then add the carrots and garlic and fry for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the Worcestershire sauce, chopped tomatoes and 200ml of boiling water and bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 15mins. Stir in the mince and pour everything into an oven proof dish.
5. mix the pasta and the white sauce and spoon over the top of the mince then scatter over the grated cheese.
6. Bake for 30mins.
|Grated Mature Cheddar||75g|
|White Sauce (bought Or Made)||500g|
|Fresh Penne Pasta||500g|
|Tin Of Chopped Tomatoes||400g|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 Tbsp|
|Clove Of Garlic, Crushed||1|
|Carrots, Peeled And Chopped||2|
|Lean Beef Mince||500g|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|