1) Put the garlic cloves into a small oven-proof dish, and cover with half the olive oil - cook under a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until soft inside.
2) Pop the cloves out of their skins - they will burst free easily enough!
3) Put all the ingredients - roasted garlic, beans, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil - into a blender (or into a bnowl if you have a hand held blender), and whizz until pureed to a perfect, thick, soupy texture.
4) Add a little extra olive oil if too dry, or lemon juice, if you prefer?
5) Chop up some carrots, cucumber and yellow / orange peppers (raw), and dip in!