1) Combine the avocado, the chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, curry powder, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Blend mixture together in a blender until smooth.
3) Cool mixture.
4) Stir in the yoghurt until thoroughly mixed in.
5) Taste and adjust the seasoning.
6) Pour into soup bowls, cover and chill.
5) Add a squeeze of the remaining lemon juice to each bowl.
|Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice||3 Tablespoons|
|Hot Chicken Broth||1 Cup|
|Finely Chopped / Grated Onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Thin Slices Avocado||4|
|Unflavoured / Natural Yoghurt||½ Cup|
|Large Avocado Peeled De-stoned And Cut Into Large Chunks||1|
|Curry Powder||¾ Teaspoon|
|Garlic Clove Crushed||1|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.