1. Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until soft, then drain and chop.
2. Melt the butter and cook fresh mushrooms until soft, then stir in the spring onions and the soaked dried mushrooms and cook for a further minute.
3.Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the Bechamel sauce.
4. Cook the pasta shapes until they are slightly underdone.
5. Drain the pasta, then pour on the sauce.
6. Add the salt and pepper.
7. Pour the whole thing into a baking dish, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
8. Bake in the oven for 30 mins at gas mark 4/350oF/180oC until the pasta is heated through, or the top has turned golden brown.
9. Serve garnished with parsley.
10. ENJOY !!! :~D :~D
|Dried Wild Mushrooms||25g|
|Sliced Fresh Mushrooms||100g|
|Finely Chopped Spring Onions||4|
|Finel Chopped Parsley||To Taste|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.