1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 4-5 mins until softened, but not brown.
2. Stir in the apple and curry powder then cook for a further 2 mins.
3. Add the squash and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat. Leave to simmer for 15-20 mins.
4. Remove from heat and leave to cool briefly. Puree the soup then add the salt and pepper.
5. If necessary, thin the soup with a little extra stock. Serve with a few crutons in each bowl.
|Vegetable Stock||1 Litre|
|Medium Butternut Squash Peeled De-seeded And Chopped||1|
|Peeled Cored And Chopped Eating Apples||2|
|Thinly Sliced Onion||1|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.