1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F
2. Add as couple of teaspoons of olive oil to the pan and heat up to warm but not too hot. Now add the finely chopped onion and allow to cook for about 3 mins.
3. Add the crushed garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Now mix in the courgettes, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and tomato puree. Bring the mixture to simmering point and allow to cook for a further for 5 mins.
5. Now add to the vegetables for flavouring the the salt and pepper.
6. grab a suitable sized dish and grease around the dish with olive oil. Layer a few lasagne pasta pieces into the bottom of the dish to form the base layer.
7. Add a layer of sauce and then continuing to build up the lasagne by using layer of lasagne followed by a layer of sauce. Use the ricotta cheese to make up one layer roughly in the centre of the lasagna.
8. Finally finish off the lasagne dish by sprinkling the top with Parmesan cheese. Now all you have to do is bake for 30 minutes.
9. Now remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 or 10 mins before serving it in square portions.
|Tomato Purée||3 Tbsp|
|Grated Sweet Potato||420g|
|Finely Chopped Onion||1|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||½ Cup|
|Salt And Pepper For Seasoning|
Serve this vegetarian lasagne with some nice warm ciabatta bread and a lovely fresh Italian salad - belissimo!
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas