1. Add oil to a pan and heat. Add the onion and cook it for 3 minutes on medium heat
2. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and tumeric to the onion and 'stir-fry' for about 30 seconds:
3. Slowly and gradually, add the milk and stock to the pan. Conintue to stir to scrape the onion and spices from the bottom of the pan
4. Allow the vegetables to boil before reducing the heat slightly. Add the tofu and let the mixture simmer for 2-3 minutes
5. Cook the noodles by following the instructions given on the packet instructions. Divide between the 6 bowls.
6. Pour the soup over the noodles, ensuring the tofu is spread evenly through the bowls, and finish off the top with snow peas, sprouts and coriander.
NUTRITIONAL NFORMATION: 355 Calroies, 50g of carbohydrates, 27g of protein, 6g of fat, calcium, iron, zinc
|Finely Chopped Onion||1|
|Chopped Red Chilli||1 Teaspoon|
|Skimmed Milk||380 Ml|
|Chicken Stock||250 Ml|
|Cubes Of Tofu||250g|
|Sliced Snow Peas||100g|
|Coriander Leaves||¼ Cup|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.