1. Heat the butter and the oil in a pan, on mdeium heat, adding the onions and garlic once the oil is hot enough. Cook for 4 minutes.
2. Add the sugar, cooking for 2 minutes.
3. Add the thyme and cook gently until the sauce had reduced by two-thirds. Then add the beef stock and reduce further by four-fifths.
1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 20 mintues.
2. Season with salt and pepper before adding the milk, cream and butter.
3. Then simply mash the ingredients together until smooth.
1. Fry the sausages for about 10 minutes in a pan of oil.
Serve all together.
|Peeled Potatoes Cut Into Chunks||1kg|
|Fresh Thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped Garlic Cloves||2|
|Olive Oil||1 Teaspoon|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas