1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F, gas 2.
2. Saute the carrot, celery, onion, peas, corn and garlic,using half of the butter. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining butter to the pan and brown the chicken pieces, seasoning them with salt, pepper, nutmeg and the herbs.
4. Add flour to the chicken, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add 300 ml milk and beat until the sauce is smooth and glossy.
6. Once the sauce is ready, stir in the cooked vegetables to the pan. Add the lemon zest and pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish. Leave the filling to cool.
7. Cook the potatoes than drain and return to the pan, Add the remaining milk and cream, season with black pepper then mash.
8. Spoon over the filling and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
|Parsley, Chopped||1 Bunch|
|Thyme, Chopped||1 Sprig|
|Skinles Chickeb Breasts, Cubed||4|
|Garlic, Crushed||1 Clove|
|Carrot, Peeled And Sliced||2|
|Plain Flour||1 Tbsp.|
|Single Cream||3 Tbsp.|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.