1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Soak toothpicks in water for 15 mins.
3. Cut dates in half and place a almond inside each date.
4. Wrap dates with bacon, using toothpicks to hold them together.
5. Place on a tray and bake 10 - 15 minutes, or until bacon is brown and crisp.
Us British love our Indian food, hot, mild, chicken, lamb or veggie we cannot get enough. Infact we love it so much that In 2001, British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook declared that "Chicken Tikka Mass... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas