1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Soak toothpicks in water for 15 mins.
3. Cut dates in half and place a almond inside each date.
4. Wrap dates with bacon, using toothpicks to hold them together.
5. Place on a tray and bake 10 - 15 minutes, or until bacon is brown and crisp.
Us British love our Indian food, hot, mild, chicken, lamb or veggie we cannot get enough. Infact we love it so much that In 2001, British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook declared that "Chicken Tikka Mass... keep reading
This Cava is a refreshing blend of apple and citrus with second fermentation in bottle, same method as Champagne at a fraction of the price.