1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Soak toothpicks in water for 15 mins.
3. Cut dates in half and place a almond inside each date.
4. Wrap dates with bacon, using toothpicks to hold them together.
5. Place on a tray and bake 10 - 15 minutes, or until bacon is brown and crisp.
Us British love our Indian food, hot, mild, chicken, lamb or veggie we cannot get enough. Infact we love it so much that In 2001, British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook declared that "Chicken Tikka Mass... keep reading
Fabulous example of the grape variety, honeyed lime notes dominate. A pure and delicate bouquet of ripe citrus-lime and blossom aromas. Beautifully balanced with intense flavours, lovely juicy length and a zesty lime finish. Great on it's own or with light fresh food. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character.