1. Halve, stone and peel the avocados, reserving the stones.
2. Mash the avocado flesh in a bowl with the lemon juice and creme fraiche.
3. stir in the choped tomatoes, Chilli, garlic, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Turn inti a serving bowl, and push the avocado stones into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Remove the stones from the guacamole and serve.
|Ripe Avocados||2 Large|
|Lemon Juice||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Creme Fraiche||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Ripe Tomatoes Skinned Deseeded And Finely Chopped||4|
|Red Chilli (Optional) Deseeded And Finely Chopped||1|
|Garlic Clove Crushed||2|
|Tabasco Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Worcestershire Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Salt And Pepper|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas