1. Halve, stone and peel the avocados, reserving the stones.
2. Mash the avocado flesh in a bowl with the lemon juice and creme fraiche.
3. stir in the choped tomatoes, Chilli, garlic, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Turn inti a serving bowl, and push the avocado stones into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Remove the stones from the guacamole and serve.
|Ripe Avocados||2 Large|
|Lemon Juice||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Creme Fraiche||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Ripe Tomatoes Skinned Deseeded And Finely Chopped||4|
|Red Chilli (Optional) Deseeded And Finely Chopped||1|
|Garlic Clove Crushed||2|
|Tabasco Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Worcestershire Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Salt And Pepper|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.