1. Halve, stone and peel the avocados, reserving the stones.
2. Mash the avocado flesh in a bowl with the lemon juice and creme fraiche.
3. stir in the choped tomatoes, Chilli, garlic, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Turn inti a serving bowl, and push the avocado stones into the mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Remove the stones from the guacamole and serve.
|Ripe Avocados||2 Large|
|Lemon Juice||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Creme Fraiche||4 Tbsp / 60ml|
|Ripe Tomatoes Skinned Deseeded And Finely Chopped||4|
|Red Chilli (Optional) Deseeded And Finely Chopped||1|
|Garlic Clove Crushed||2|
|Tabasco Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Worcestershire Sauce||½ Tsp / 2.5ml|
|Salt And Pepper|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.