1) To prepare the chermoula, combine the chopped coriander with the garlic, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon cumin, 2 tablespoons paprika, salt, chili, and water.
2) Cut each fish into 4 pieces.
3) Take 1 tablespoon chermoula and blend with 6 tablespoons of the olive oil, the saffron and ginger and set aside. Marinate the fish in the rest of the chermoula for 2 hours.
4) Heat the grill to its highest setting. Brush the peppers with some olive oil and grill for approximately 10 minutes or until the skins have blistered.
5) Remove the peppers and transfer to a dish. Cover with cling film and leave for 15 minutes to cool. Remove the skins and cut into trips.
6) Grease a large oven dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
7) Pre-heat the oven to 180 C/ 350F/ Gas mark 4.
8) Place the strips of pepper on the base of the ovenware dish.
9) Put the fish on top of the pepper slices along with the tomatoes, the chermoula you used for the marinade and other that you set aside.
10) Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
To Serve the stylish way: Garnish with olives and lemon segments and sprigs of coriander.
|Fresh Corriander||1 Bunch Roughly Chopped|
|Cumin||1 Tablespoon (ground)|
|Lemons||2 Cut Into Segments|
|Fresh Saffron||6 Threads|
|Seabass||2 (1.2 Kg) Or 2½ Lbs|
|Olive Oil||9 Tablespoon|