1. In a large pan bring to boil water with salt and add pasta and cook for 12mins.
2. In a seperate pan add 2bsp of oil, dice up the onion and finely chop the chillie. and add to the pan.
3. cook until onions and chillies are soft, at this point add the bacon bits to the pan. cook until bacon bits are golden brown in colour.
4.Next put a kitchen towel on a plate and put the bacon mix onto the towel to allow the oil to drain out.
5. once the pasta is cook drain into a collinder and put back into the pan, then add the bacon mix to the pan. cook for about 2-3 mins.
6. the next stage is to add the source to the pasta and cook for 20 mins.
7. halfd way through the cooking time add the cheese. you can use as much cheese as you like.
|Fusillie Pasta||3 Cups|
|Onion Medium Sized||1|
|Jar Of Carbonara Source||1|
|Sunflower Oil||2 Tblsp|
The world is undeniably in love with sriracha, the spicy red chilli and garlic sauce of everyone’s dreams. Although it made its way out of Asia in the 1980s, it seems to have suddenly gained popular... keep reading
Crisp green apple and gooseberry fruits, dry and aromatic with intense notes of citrus and exotic fruits. Dourthe Number 1 was a pioneer in a new generation of top dry white Bordeaux wines. Dourthe winemakers select the finest grapes from the most suitable vineyards that are carefully vinified to produce this great wine. Buy this wine if you like: Aromatic white wine with a kick. Green pepper, ripe melon fruit and crisp acidity.