1. Chop the leek
2. Pop the pasta in a pan of boiling water
3. Melt butter in a frying pan and add the flour to create a paste, gradualy add the milk to make a white sauce (takes 5 mins). keep stiring and mash out any lumps with a fork.
4. Add the chopped leek to the white sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
5. Chop/grate cheese and add to leeks/sauce, stir until melted.
6. Drain pasta and add to the leeks & sauce, season with loads of black pepper.
7. Chop and add bacon or ham for the meat-eaters.
8. Loosen your belt, tuck in and promise yourself you'll go to the gym.
|Flour||1 Table Spoon|
|Mature Chedar Cheese||150 Grams|
|Milk||3 Quarters Of A Pint|
|Butter Or Margerine||25 Grams|
|Dry Pasta||200 Grams|
Wash leeks after you've chopped them, they're gritty.
The world is undeniably in love with sriracha, the spicy red chilli and garlic sauce of everyone’s dreams. Although it made its way out of Asia in the 1980s, it seems to have suddenly gained popular... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.