1. Put the pasta on to boil.
2. Chop up and fry the peppers, chicken, spring onions, mushrooms.
3. Drain the pasta, mix in the tomato sauce
4. Season to taste.
5. Mix in all the chicken and veg from the frying pan.
6. Put in an oven dish (two medium sized dishes are better than one big one)
7. Break up the mozzarella and scatter over the top.
8. Bake for 15-20 mins at 180 C, or 350 F or Gas Mark 4 until cheese is bubbling and golden brown on top.
9. Serve with some warm garlic bread.
A) You can start with uncooked chicken or adapted the recipe to use bits of ready cooked chicken. In which case just add the cooked chicken last at STEP 2 i.e. when frying the peppers, spring onions and mushrooms - so you dont overcook.
B) You can easliy make the tomato and herb sauce yourself by using a can of pealed tomatoes and herbs (I do) or Passata comes in cartons usually found near tinned tomatos in supermarkets. It is normally flavoured with Basil or Garlic and is quite thick.
|Fusilli Pasta||500 G|
|Mozzarella||2 Medium Lumps|
|Tomato And Herb Sauce||A Jar|
|Spring Onions||Bunch Of|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
|Lea Perrins||Good Slug|
The world is undeniably in love with sriracha, the spicy red chilli and garlic sauce of everyone’s dreams. Although it made its way out of Asia in the 1980s, it seems to have suddenly gained popular... keep reading
Classy white from the north bank of the Loire with honeyed pear and apple fruit flavours. Produced from very old vines from the Cotes de Vouvray. This is a delicious, medium-dry Chenin Blanc. Lush palate leading to a long, rich finish. Terrific value, this wine is perfect when served with spicy Asian dishes.Buy this wine if you like: Off-dry wine with ripe fruit flavours packed with nutty undertones.