1. mix the red cabbage and carrots together. Stir in the beans spouts, sliced radishes, spring onions and orange peppers.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok. When the oil is hot add the noodles in batches. remove the fried noodles as they cook, using a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Transfer the noodles to a bowl.
3. Fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan. This takes about 1-2 minutes and they will burn quickly so keep an eye on them. Remove from pan and transfer to a dish. Set aside.
4. Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
5. Dress the salad and toss with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
6. Just before serving add the crispy noodles.