1. mix the red cabbage and carrots together. Stir in the beans spouts, sliced radishes, spring onions and orange peppers.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok. When the oil is hot add the noodles in batches. remove the fried noodles as they cook, using a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Transfer the noodles to a bowl.
3. Fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan. This takes about 1-2 minutes and they will burn quickly so keep an eye on them. Remove from pan and transfer to a dish. Set aside.
4. Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
5. Dress the salad and toss with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
6. Just before serving add the crispy noodles.
|Rice Wine Vinegar, Cider Or White Vinegar May Be Substitutied||2 Tbsp.|
|For The Dressing|
|Duck Sauce||6 Tbsp.|
|Groundnut Or Sunflower Oil- For Frying||1 L|
|Stir Fry Noodles||100g|
|Spring Onions- Trimmed And Chopped||12|
|Orange Peppers-deseeded And Chopped||2|
|Fresh Bean Spouts||250g|
|Carrots- Peeled And Shredded||4|
|Red Cabbage- Shredded||350g|
|Vegetable Or Sesame Oil||2 Tbsp.|
|Salt And Pepper|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
This Cava is a refreshing blend of apple and citrus with second fermentation in bottle, same method as Champagne at a fraction of the price.