1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan very gently. Make sure it doesn't brown or this will affect the flavour and colour.
2. Remove from heat as soon as it's melted. Add cornflour and continue stirring to form a glossy paste, known as a"roux".
3. Return to a gentle heat for 1 min to cook the cornflour, still stirring.
4. Remove from the heat again and add a quarter of the milk and beat vigorously until completely smooth, mixing well with the roux.
5. Return to the heat and add remainder of the milk stirring all the time on a medium heat until the mixture starts to bubble.
6. Add salt and pepper, cheese if needed and use in various dishes.
|Salt And Pepper|
|Cornflour||1 ½ Oz|
What the hell is a dinkelbrot? you cry “Well it’s rather similar to a dampfnudel only in that it is a bread. Yes folks in this article we shall explore the rising world of global breads and the ... keep reading
Trapiche is situated in the Mendoza region of Argentina. The winery was established in 1883 and they are well known for producing quality wine at affordable prices. This is a great example of Sauvignon Blanc from the Mendoza region. Fresh aromas of grapefruit, crisp blackcurrant leaf, green pepper and grassy back notes. Buy this wine if you like: Dry whites with lively fruit and fragrant aromatics.