1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, horseradish, chives,salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Lay out the smoked salmon on a board and then spread the cream cheese mixture on top
3. Roll the salmon, so that you have a long thin roll and then wrap in cling film and put in the fridge to set for at least an hour(you may need to cut in half to make it easier to handle
4. Cut the salmon roll into bite size pieces.
6. Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with chopped chives, dill or rocket pieces
|Chopped Chives||Small Bunch|
|Soured Cream||Small Pot|
|Grated Horseradish||2 Tbsp|
|Smoked Salmon. Cut In Thin Slices||500g|
|Salt And Pepper|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
One of the great wines from France. Love for vines and wine and the awareness of the need to respect the earth and its terroir have led Chapoutier to adopt a biodynamic cultivation method. Braille on the label has become one of his noticeable trademarks.Buy this wine if you like: Full-bodied red with an opulent character and warm, rich spice.