1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, horseradish, chives,salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Lay out the smoked salmon on a board and then spread the cream cheese mixture on top
3. Roll the salmon, so that you have a long thin roll and then wrap in cling film and put in the fridge to set for at least an hour(you may need to cut in half to make it easier to handle
4. Cut the salmon roll into bite size pieces.
6. Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with chopped chives, dill or rocket pieces
|Chopped Chives||Small Bunch|
|Soured Cream||Small Pot|
|Grated Horseradish||2 Tbsp|
|Smoked Salmon. Cut In Thin Slices||500g|
|Salt And Pepper|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.