1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray bottom and sides of a pan with cooking spray.
2. Melt butter. Put digestive biscuits into a bag and crumble with a rolling pin and then mix in the butter and egg and press into a pie dish or inch high baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add whipping cream and eggs, beat on low speed until well blended.
4. Whip together the cream cheese, cream, 3 eggs, and caster sugar.
Spread the blueberries onto the biscuit base and then cover with the cream cheese mixture. Try and spread it all out evenly
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
|Dried Blueberries (can Use Fresh)||200g|
|Double Cream||Small Pot|
Back in 1957, research chemist William Mitchell patented Pop Rocks. And, in 1975 to the amazement of the public, this fizzing, popping and mouth-tingling sensation was introduced in the States. After ... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.