1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F/gas mark 3.
2. Saute the onion in a large ovenproof pan with the oil until soft.
3. Add the carrots and stir. Cook for 4-5 mins.
4. Toss the chicken in the flour, add to the pan and cook until lightly browned.
5. Then add the potatoes, thyme and stock.
6. Heat until simmering, cover and cook in the oven for 45 mins.
7. Mix the cornflour with 5tbsp of water to make a paste.
Stir into the casserole and then add the peas and cook for another 10 mins.
|New Potatoes, Quartered||500g|
|Plain Flour||1 Tbsp.|
|Chicken Thigh Fillets, Without Skin||12 Pieces|
|Carrots, Peeled And Thickly Sliced||3|
|Onion, Halved And Finely Sliced||1|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp.|
|Stock, Made From A Stock Cube||800 Ml|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.