1. Roast the nuts and seeds for 2 - 3 minutes - in a pan (lightly oiled)and set aside to cool
2. Place the avocados in a bowl of boiling water for 1-2mins (this stops the avocados going brown in the salad)
3. Put the leaves into a dish - slice the avocados very thinly and arrange on top.
4. sprinkle over the nuts and seeds.
5. Whisk the oil vinegar and homey together and drizzle over just before you serve.
|Olive Oil||2 Tbsp|
|Balsamic Vinegar||2 Tbsp|
|Salad Leaves||1 Bag|
|Sesame Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Pumpkin Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Sunflower Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Pine Nuts||2 Tbsp|
The poor dandelion gets a lot of bad press. They’re either ruining someone’s lawn or sprouting up through gaps in paths. But to those foodies in the know, dandelions are a blessing in disguise. Th... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas