1. Roast the nuts and seeds for 2 - 3 minutes - in a pan (lightly oiled)and set aside to cool
2. Place the avocados in a bowl of boiling water for 1-2mins (this stops the avocados going brown in the salad)
3. Put the leaves into a dish - slice the avocados very thinly and arrange on top.
4. sprinkle over the nuts and seeds.
5. Whisk the oil vinegar and homey together and drizzle over just before you serve.
|Olive Oil||2 Tbsp|
|Balsamic Vinegar||2 Tbsp|
|Salad Leaves||1 Bag|
|Sesame Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Pumpkin Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Sunflower Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Pine Nuts||2 Tbsp|
The poor dandelion gets a lot of bad press. They’re either ruining someone’s lawn or sprouting up through gaps in paths. But to those foodies in the know, dandelions are a blessing in disguise. Th... keep reading
Fabulous example of the grape variety, honeyed lime notes dominate. A pure and delicate bouquet of ripe citrus-lime and blossom aromas. Beautifully balanced with intense flavours, lovely juicy length and a zesty lime finish. Great on it's own or with light fresh food. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character.