1. Put the noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water.
Soak for 10 mins.
2. Mix together the orange juice, soy sauce and cornflour until smooth. Set to one side.
3. Heat the oil in a wok than add the turkey and stir-fry for 5-6 mins.
4. Add the spring onions, pepper, carrot and mushrooms.
5. Stir-fry over a high heat until the turkey is cooked.
6. Give the orange juice mixture a good stir, then add it to the stir-fry and cook for a few moments until thickened.
7. Drain the noodles thoroughly, then add them to the turkey mixture. Serve immediately.
|Carrot, Cut Into Thin Strips||2|
|Red Pepper, Deseeded And Thinly Sliced||2|
|Spring Onions, Thinly Sliced||1 Bunch|
|Turkey Stir-fry Strips||500g|
|Vegetable Oil||2 Tbsp.|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tbsp.|
|Orange Juice||200 Ml|
|Ground Black Pepper|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Fabulous example of the grape variety, honeyed lime notes dominate. A pure and delicate bouquet of ripe citrus-lime and blossom aromas. Beautifully balanced with intense flavours, lovely juicy length and a zesty lime finish. Great on it's own or with light fresh food. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character.