1. Grease 6 ramikin dishes and preheat the oven to 180C
2. Cut the smoked salmon into small strips and arrange on the bottom of the ramikin dish - I put it in a circle leaving a hole in the middle.
3. Crack one egg into each dish (into the hole within the ring of smoked salmon.
4. Pour some cream around the yolk and sprinkle with herbs and salt and pepper.
5. Cook in the oven for about 20 mins and serve straight from the oven - enjoy!!!
|Salt And Pepper|
|Herbs Of Choice (mine Is Oregano)||Sprinkle|
|Double Cream||½ Pt|
|Smoked Salmon||Small Pkt|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.