1. Grease 6 ramikin dishes and preheat the oven to 180C
2. Cut the smoked salmon into small strips and arrange on the bottom of the ramikin dish - I put it in a circle leaving a hole in the middle.
3. Crack one egg into each dish (into the hole within the ring of smoked salmon.
4. Pour some cream around the yolk and sprinkle with herbs and salt and pepper.
5. Cook in the oven for about 20 mins and serve straight from the oven - enjoy!!!
|Salt And Pepper|
|Herbs Of Choice (mine Is Oregano)||Sprinkle|
|Double Cream||½ Pt|
|Smoked Salmon||Small Pkt|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.