1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
|Baby Leaf Salad, Rocket, Or Watercress|
|Large Red Chilli||1|
|Bottlegreen Aromatic Lime Cordial||3tbsps|
|Fillet, Sirloin Or Rump Steaks||4|
|Handful Of Fresh Coriander|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.