1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
|Baby Leaf Salad, Rocket, Or Watercress|
|Large Red Chilli||1|
|Bottlegreen Aromatic Lime Cordial||3tbsps|
|Fillet, Sirloin Or Rump Steaks||4|
|Handful Of Fresh Coriander|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas