1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.
|Baby Leaf Salad, Rocket, Or Watercress|
|Large Red Chilli||1|
|Bottlegreen Aromatic Lime Cordial||3tbsps|
|Fillet, Sirloin Or Rump Steaks||4|
|Handful Of Fresh Coriander|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Outstanding quality at this price, award winning Rioja, modern styled red, packed with fruit flavours and soft tannins. A wine for the Rioja lover from Bodegas Castillo de Fuenmayor in the Rioja Alta. A modern style Rioja with the emphasis on fruit rather than oak. Buy this wine if you like: Ripe, fruit driven red wine with a touch of vanilla oak.