1. Place the bottlegreen aromatic lime cordial, olive oil, rind and juice of the lime into a bowl, de-seed and finely slice the chilli and crush the garlic, mix together.
2. Add the beef and toss until coated, leave to marinate for 20 mins.
3. Remove the beef from the marinade, pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Sear the steak in a griddle pan on both sides for 3-4 mins, continue to cook to your liking, add the marinade and allow to simmer for a minute.
5. Arrange the salad, halved radishes and torn coriander in a serving bowl, thinly slice the beef and arrange over the salad, pour over the warm juices from the pan and serve.