1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5. Reduce the heat by 20° if using a fan-assisted electric oven.
2. Place the potatoes in salted water, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
3. Meanwhile, chop the onion and peel and finely slice the carrots.
4. Heat the oil in a sauté pan and cook the onion and carrot slices in the oil for 5 minutes until beginning to soften.
5. Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute and then add the Weightwatchers from Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup and the frozen peas. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
8. Meanwhile drain and mash the potato, season and beat in the butter.
9. Put the chicken mixture into a gratin dish and sprinkle over the chopped parsley. Spoon the potato onto the chicken mixture, remembering to start from the edge of the dish. Make a pattern on the surface with a fork and ad a few small knobs of butter.( To reduce calories omit the butter )
10. Cook in the centre of the oven for approximately 30 minutes. The dish is ready when the top has started to brown.
|Plain Flour||1 Tbsp.|
|295g Cans Weightwatchers From Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup||2|
|Sunflower Oil||1 Tbsp.|
|Arge Skinless. Boneless Chicken Breasts. Cut Into 2-3cm Cubes||2|
|Potatoes For Mashing (peeled But Uncooked Weight)||750g|
|Fresh Parsley. Chopped||1 Tbsp.|
|Butter Plus An Additional 30g To Finish||30g|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Dourthe winemakers select the finest grapes from the most suitable vineyards that are then carefully vinified to produce this great wine. The Dourthe N1 range was a pioneer in a new generation of top red Bordeaux wines. Ripe and fleshy style showing with bramble and jam notes, perfect for your Sunday roast.<br /><br />Buy this wine if you like: Classically styled reds with well-structured fruit and tannin.