1. Heat the oil up in a frying pan and cook the chops for about 10 minutes, until they brown.
2. Remove the chops and stir the soup , vegetable stock, crushed garlic and milk into the frying pan.
3. Heat to a boil.
4. Return the chops to the pan and reduce the heat.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Cook the rice in a separate pan.
|Vegetable Stock||1 Tsp|
|Heinz Creamy Mushroom Soup||1 Can|
|Sunflower Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
|Long Grain Rice||1 ½ Cup|
The poor dandelion gets a lot of bad press. They’re either ruining someone’s lawn or sprouting up through gaps in paths. But to those foodies in the know, dandelions are a blessing in disguise. Th... keep reading
Light, soft with black orchard fruits, easy drinking Cotes du Rhone