1. Scrub zucchini well before cutting or shredding.
2. Heat butter in large saucepan. Add zucchini, potato and onions. Cover. Steam about 2 minute on high heat, shaking pan occasionally to prevent sticking on the bottom.
3. Add chicken soup. Lower heat to medium low. Simmer until potato is tender, about 15 minute.
4. Put mixture into blender or food processor, Puree until smooth.
5. Return to saucepan. Add herbs. Add milk and crem. Reheat.
6. Serve hot with a spoonful of sour cream on top of each serving.
|Fresh Tarragon||1 Tbsp.|
|Heinz Chicken Soup||1 Can|
|Green Onions. Thinly Sliced||2|
|Potato. Peeled And Cut Into Chunks||3|
|Fresh Zucchini. Shredded||5 Cups|
|Sour Crem||To Serve|
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
The most favored of all the Beaujolais Cru, Fleurie enjoys a very floral bouquet with a refined, smooth taste. An elegant, beautifully made more-ish red with wild strawberry fruit and a fleshy texture.Buy this wine if you like: Light-bodied red with ripe fruit, perfect slightly chilled on a warm summer afternoon.