1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler together with 1/2 a cup of very strong coffee.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks.
3. When the chocolate has melted take off the heat to cool for a few minutes and then add the yolks, folding in thouroughly.
4. Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
5. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whites.
6. Fold in brandy and then pour into 1 large dish or 6-8 individual pots and leave over night in the fridge.
7. Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.
| Rum Or Brandy
|| 2 Tbsp
| Meurnier Chocolate
|| 12 Oz
| Chocolate Flake
| Strong Black Coffee
|| ½ Cup