1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler together with 1/2 a cup of very strong coffee.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks.
3. When the chocolate has melted take off the heat to cool for a few minutes and then add the yolks, folding in thouroughly.
4. Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
5. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whites.
6. Fold in brandy and then pour into 1 large dish or 6-8 individual pots and leave over night in the fridge.
7. Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.
|Rum Or Brandy||2 Tbsp|
|Meurnier Chocolate||12 Oz|
|Strong Black Coffee||½ Cup|
When coffee and alcohol join forces, it’s a match made in heaven!, so here are 8 cocktail recipes that combine espresso, liquor and even liqueur for a cup of pure indulgence. Nothing beats a ... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.