1. Pre heat the oven to 180C.
2. Melt butter in large pot and add the chopped onions and saute until soft and translucent.
3. Add the sliced sausages and brown for a few minutes stirring occasionally to brown both sides and then season with salt and pepper
4. Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and allow to cook for a further few minutes and continue to stir to make sure the sausages are well coated in the tomato juices while cooking
5. Add 2 cans of tomato soup and a dash of Worcester sauce
6. Cover and let cook for 20 minutes in the oven
7. Add cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and cook for a further 10 minutes letting the cheese melt.
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
|Shredded Cheese||1 Cup|
|Worcester Sauce||A Dash|
|Chopped Tomatoes||1 Tin|
|Tomato Soup||2 Cans|
|Butter For Frying|
Serve with creamy buttery mash potato and green beans
Mince and dumplings are a firm favourite with not only family's but can easily be cooked for one. You might think that the recipe can be boring, but it is exactly the opposite. By adding spring onions... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.