1. Season and roast the chicken with some oil.
2. Boil the pasta, add the beans, then drain. Reserve 200 ml of the cooking water.
3. Cut up the chicken and put into the pasta pan with the crème fraîche, lemon juice, Parmesan and the water.
4. Heat gently, season to taste.
5. Stir in the parsley and pasta.
|Lemon Juice||50 Ml|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp.|
|Parsley. Chopped||½ Cup|
The world is undeniably in love with sriracha, the spicy red chilli and garlic sauce of everyone’s dreams. Although it made its way out of Asia in the 1980s, it seems to have suddenly gained popular... keep reading
Indulge yourself with this lightly spiced, refreshing wine from Alsace