1. Puree and strain raspberries.
2. In a bowl mix the puree and mascarpone and set aside.
3. In a different bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar and almond extract until soft peaks form.
4. Stir one-third of the whipped cream into mascarpone mixture. Than in 2 part, fold the remaining whipped cream into mascarpone mixture.
5. Place the with half the sponge fingers in a pan.
6. In the hot water, stir to combine espresso powder and cocoa.
7. Brush half the espresso mixture onto the sponge fingres.
8. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the sponge fingers. Repeat layering.
6. Chill at least 4 hours.
|Instant Espresso Powder||3 Tbsp.|
|Sponge Fingers||1 Packet|
|Almond Extract||1 Tsp.|
|Heavy Cream||1½ Cup|
|Mascarpone Cream Cheese||1 Pound|
|Unsweetened Cocoa||3 Tsp.|
|Hot Water||2 Cups|
When coffee and alcohol join forces, it’s a match made in heaven!, so here are 8 cocktail recipes that combine espresso, liquor and even liqueur for a cup of pure indulgence. Nothing beats a ... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.