1. Dissolve the sugar in the water in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Pour the syrup into a bowl and allow to cool
3. Pour into the freezer trays and freeze for about 1 hour or until mushy.
4. Add the champagne to the syrup and pour into a suitable tray for the freezer, or if using an ice cream machine churn the mixture and then place it in the freezer.
5. Serve the sorbet with fresh berries.
You can use sparkling wine as an alternative to Champagne.
|Fresh Lemon Juice||3 Tbsp|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.