1. Put a pan of salted water on to boil.
2. Fry the bacon in a little olive oil in a deep pot.
3. Add pasta bows to pan of boiled water - they usually take 13 minutes to cook.
4. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, salt and pepper to bacon. Add another drizzle of olive oil and mix. Cook on a medium heat.
5. Drain the pasta bows when ready and add to other ingredients along with the cheese. Mix in. until cheese starts to melt.
Serve immediately with garlic ciabatta.
|Bacon. Chopped||8 Rashers|
|Green Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Red Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Yellow Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Garlic Cloves. Crushed||2|
|Red Chilli. Trimmed And Sliced||1|
|Cheddar Cheese. Grated|
|Dried Pasta Bows||500g|
|Olive Oil To Fry|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
One of the great wines from France. Love for vines and wine and the awareness of the need to respect the earth and its terroir have led Chapoutier to adopt a biodynamic cultivation method. Braille on the label has become one of his noticeable trademarks.Buy this wine if you like: Full-bodied red with an opulent character and warm, rich spice.