1. Put a pan of salted water on to boil.
2. Fry the bacon in a little olive oil in a deep pot.
3. Add pasta bows to pan of boiled water - they usually take 13 minutes to cook.
4. Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, chilli, salt and pepper to bacon. Add another drizzle of olive oil and mix. Cook on a medium heat.
5. Drain the pasta bows when ready and add to other ingredients along with the cheese. Mix in. until cheese starts to melt.
Serve immediately with garlic ciabatta.
|Bacon. Chopped||8 Rashers|
|Green Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Red Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Yellow Pepper. Sliced||1|
|Garlic Cloves. Crushed||2|
|Red Chilli. Trimmed And Sliced||1|
|Cheddar Cheese. Grated|
|Dried Pasta Bows||500g|
|Olive Oil To Fry|