1. Cook the Pasta as Directed on the Packet.
2. In the meantime, melt the butter and the oil in a large saucepan or wok and add the grated Garlic.
3. Add the cubed chicken breast and sear on all sides, add the sliced ham and mushrooms and cover. Cook for about 5 mins until mushrooms are cooked through but still white.
4. Add the peas, recover and cook for further 5 minutes.
5. Add the drained pasta and half the Parmesan and mix.
6. Stir in the Soured cream and serve immediately with hot Garlic bread and the remaining Parmesan
|Dried Pasta Of Your Choice||200g|
|Large Cloves Of Garlic Finely Chopped||1|
|Boneless. Skinless Chicken Breast (diced)||2|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Parmesan Cheese. Grated||50g|
|Soured Cream||Small Tub|
The world is undeniably in love with sriracha, the spicy red chilli and garlic sauce of everyone’s dreams. Although it made its way out of Asia in the 1980s, it seems to have suddenly gained popular... keep reading
The nation's favourite tipple in an organic bundle. A great value wine, from Italy's ever popular Pinot Grigio grape. This wine is perfectly balanced with juicy pear and peach notes and soft floral aromas