1) Line a swiss roll tin with pastry ( I use the ready to roll pastry), prick all over and chill.
2) Bake the pastry in a pre-heated oven (200C/400F) for 15 minutes, then remove, cool for a short while and spread the jam all over.
3) Lower the oven temperature to 180C / 350F. Place the sugar, almonds and coconut in a food processor or bowl, mix or process and then add the butter. Blend until combined.
4) Now add the eggs and rice flour, blend again then stir in the fruit.
5) Spoon the mixture over the jam covered pastry and smooth the surface.
6) Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Remove to a wire rack and cool before cutting.