1) Line a swiss roll tin with pastry ( I use the ready to roll pastry), prick all over and chill.
2) Bake the pastry in a pre-heated oven (200C/400F) for 15 minutes, then remove, cool for a short while and spread the jam all over.
3) Lower the oven temperature to 180C / 350F. Place the sugar, almonds and coconut in a food processor or bowl, mix or process and then add the butter. Blend until combined.
4) Now add the eggs and rice flour, blend again then stir in the fruit.
5) Spoon the mixture over the jam covered pastry and smooth the surface.
6) Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and set. Remove to a wire rack and cool before cutting.
|Glace Cherries. Halved||100g|
|Sultanas (I Dont Like Sultanas So I Add More Cherries And A Pinch More Flour Instead)||150g|
|Golden Caster Sugar||250g|
|Sweet Shortcrust Pastry||375g|
Back in 1957, research chemist William Mitchell patented Pop Rocks. And, in 1975 to the amazement of the public, this fizzing, popping and mouth-tingling sensation was introduced in the States. After ... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.