Mussels with Chilli and Spaghetti
- You know we both just love mussels and I really like pasta Maureen doesn’t like pasta but the marvellous thing about a lot of seafood and pasta recipes they can always be adapted to use with rice which is just what we do I get my pasta and the boss gets her rice simple isn’t it?
We like to serve this tasty dish with a green salad and balsamic dressing.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dried chilli flakes
- ½ fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 800 grams canned chopped tomatoes
- 40 fresh mussels, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 400 grams spaghetti, we use De Cecco pasta
- Cracked black pepper to taste