1. Bring a bit of water to boil.
2. Meantime, use a potato peeler to cut the carrots into ribbons.
3. Slap the carrots into the boiling water for 20 seconds. Tip in a sieve.
4. Slap butter and sugar to melt in a pan. When hot, toss in the carrots.
5. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes till just soft. Add the lemon or lime rind, and season. Mix some herb in.
|Sprinkle Of Thyme Or Finelly Chopped Sage. Parsley Or Rosemary|
|Salt And Black Pepper|
|Caster Sugar||1 Flat Tbsp|
|Rind Of ½ Lemon Or 1 Lime. Grated|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.