1. Lay the peaches cut side up on a baking tray. Drizzle the honey over them.
2. Sprinkle over the cinnamon powder and crushed green cardamom seeds.
3. Top with some raisins and pecans.
4. Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for 10 minutes or until the peaches have started to soften but still hold their shape.
5. In the meantime make the lemon yoghurt / cream. Mix together the lemon zest and juice with the yogurt or crème fraiche. Taste and add a good pinch of sugar.
6. Serve the peaches sprinkled with gingernuts and a good dollop of lemon yoghurt/ crème and a final garnish of mint.
Anjali’s Tip : This recipe also tastes great with plums and figs.