1. Shell eggs and cover with sausage meat.
2. Coat with beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in hot oil for 10 minutes. Drain well.
4. Place eggs in a deep casserole with the carrots, onions, tomatoes and herbs.
5. Mix gravy granules and cornflour to a smooth cream with a little of the water. Blend in remaining water and then pour liquid over eggs and vegetables.
6. Cover and cook in the centre of the oven at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C), Gas Mark 4 for 1 hour.
|Mixed Herbs||1 Teaspn.|
|Tomatoes. Quartered||8 Oz.|
|Carrot. Finely Sliced||1|
|Sausage Meat||1 Lb.|
|Hard Boiled Eggs||6|
|Gravy Granules||4 Teaspns.|
Buy sausagemeat which is readily available, rather than skinning sausages.
Hard boil eggs in advance. This helps reduce preparation time.
The fish cake is a very versatile food, much like a croquette, the fish cake is a potato patty mixed with one or various fish and bread crumbed, battered and fried. The original fish cakes were made u... keep reading
Minerally, unoaked with lemon and apple fruit character, delicate and well balanced. Founded in 1859 this label has become the reliable stamp of quality and consistency. The Maconnais is located in the Southern part of Burgundy, close to the famous Cote d'Or a region ideal for growing Chardonnay. Buy this wine if you like: Chardonnay with mineral freshness and delicate friut.