1. Diced the beef then place them into a large saucepan, pour in the beef stock and water.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer until, 1 1/2 hours.
3. Stir in the cubed potatoes and quartered onion. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cubed the pumpkin, and add to the stew along with the sweetcorn,sliced carrot,sliced red pepper, celery chunks,and chopped tomato, simmer until the vegetables are tender, adding more water if needed to barely cover.
5. Stir in the oregano and paprika during the last 5 minutes.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
|Beef Stock||1 L|
|Ground Paprika||1 Tsp.|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|