1. Put cream, coconut milk, and sugar into
a pan and bring to a simmer, stirring.
2. Soak the gelatine leaves in a small bowl
of cold water.
3. Take the cream mixture off the heat.
4. Squeeze the excess liquid from the gelatine
and add to the cream, stirring to dissolve.
5. Cool until lukewarm, and then stir in the yoghurt.
6. Pour into 6 175ml mini pudding basins.
7. Cool and cover and chill for 4-5 hours or overnight.
8. Serve with lime syrup, mango slices and coconut snaps. Sprinkle with the reserved lime zest.
For the lime syrup:-
1. Zest 2 limes, set aside.
2. Juice all the limes and in a pan, dissolve the juice with the caster sugar over a low heat.
3. Increase the heat and bubble until syrupy.
For the coconut snaps:-
1. Pre heat oven to 160˚,,,,,,C/fan 140˚,,,,,,C/gas 3.
2. Beat the egg whites until frothy, stir in the coconut, sesame seeds and sugar.
4. Place 16 spoonfuls onto lightly oiled baking trays, lined with baking paper, lightly pressing them out.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then press again to flatten and bake for 5 more minutes.
6. Transfer to cooling racks.