1. Heat 1/2 of the Sunflower Oil in a frying pan and fry the pieces of Beef for5-6 minutes, or until browned all over. Place the browned Beef into the slow cooker.
2. Heat the other 1/2 of Sunflower Oil in a frying pan and fry the Finely Chopped Onions for 5 minutes, then add the Finely Diced Chilli, Garlic and Ginger and fry for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the Spices and fry for another 2 minutes. Now tip the mixture into the slow cooker.
3. Add the 2 tins of Chopped Tomatoes and fill 1 Can with Water and add the Water to the slow cooker.
4. Now stir all the ingredients in the slow cooker together, pressing down to ensure everything is covered in the liquid. Now cook for 8-9 hours on Low.
5. 20 minutes before serving, stir in the Yoghurt and Garam Masala and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a further 20 minutes, then stir in the Fresh Corriander and serve.
|Garam Masala Powder||2tsp|
|Ground Corriander||4 Tsp|
|Fresh Root Ginger Grated||1 ½|
|Chillies Finely Chopped||3|
|Large Onions. Chopped||2|
|Garlic Cloves Finely Chopped||4|
|Beef Braising Steak. 1in. Diced||800g|
|Chopped Tomatoes||2 X 400g Tins|
|Fresh Chopped Corriander||Cup|
|Sunflower Oil||4 Tbsp|