My Mum showed me this before I left to go to University and it's a great quick and simple meal.
1. Brown the minced beef in a non-stick pan.
2. Take the beef off the heat and, in another pan, cook the onions until soft.
3. Add the beef, stock, tomatoes and beans and pasta and stir.
4. Add the Worcester sauce, tomato puree, BBQ sauce and salt and pepper and stir again.
5. Put a lid on the pan, bring it to the boil and leave it to simmer for approximately 40 minutes.
I always find that additional BBQ/Worcester sauce can give the dish more of a kick. This recipe should serve four people.
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
Lord Karan Bilimoria founded Cobra Beer in 1989. He launched Cobra Beer when he realised that Britain deserved a better, smoother, less gassy lager. Not just smoother, but one which complemented food, and could appeal to both ale and lager drinkers alike.