My Mum showed me this before I left to go to University and it's a great quick and simple meal.
1. Brown the minced beef in a non-stick pan.
2. Take the beef off the heat and, in another pan, cook the onions until soft.
3. Add the beef, stock, tomatoes and beans and pasta and stir.
4. Add the Worcester sauce, tomato puree, BBQ sauce and salt and pepper and stir again.
5. Put a lid on the pan, bring it to the boil and leave it to simmer for approximately 40 minutes.
I always find that additional BBQ/Worcester sauce can give the dish more of a kick. This recipe should serve four people.
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.