1. Pour the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and mix well. Tip into a greased and lined 9in loose-bottom baking tin and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
2. Mix together the cream cheese and mascarpone.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bain Marie and mix lightly together with the cheese mixture.
4. Slowly add the double cream and beat gently until fully incorporated.
5.Pour mixture on top of biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
6. Serve thin slices (as it is deliciously rich) then sit back and enjoy the compliments!
|Mascarpone Cream Cheese||250g|
|Soft Cream Cheese||200g|
|Crushed Digestive Biscuits||200g|
If you are short of time you can mix the cheese together in a food mixer when very slowly add the melted chocolate and finally the cream. But don't over whisk as it will become too light and not set properly.
When coffee and alcohol join forces, it’s a match made in heaven!, so here are 8 cocktail recipes that combine espresso, liquor and even liqueur for a cup of pure indulgence. Nothing beats a ... keep reading
Beaumes is famed for its wine made from the Muscat grape. Rich, sweet and luscious with a touch of white flower on the finish. A delicious and subtle dessert wine. Buy this wine if you like: Sweet dessert wines that are lighter in style.