1. Mix the parsley and lemon rind with half of the butter in a small bowl.
2. Arrange the pepper, zucchini and sweetcorn, in a single layer, on a baking tray and bake it with the remaining butter.
3. Cook in a preheated oven at 200C, 400F, Gas 6 for 10 minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes to the peppers, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile cook the pasta and drain.
6. Toss the hot pasta with the roasted vegetables and the herb-and-lemon mixture. Season to taste and serve immediately.
|Sweetcorn||1 Small Tin|
|Button Mushrooms. Halved||120g|
|Zucchini. Cut Into Strips||1 Small|
|Red Pepper. Cut Into Thin Strips||1 Small|
|Finely Grated Lemon||1 Tbsp.|
|Chopped Fresh Parsley||2 Tbsp.|
|Clover Butter||60 G|
|Cherry Tomatoes. Halved||8|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
Indulge yourself with this lightly spiced, refreshing wine from Alsace