1. Mix the parsley and lemon rind with half of the butter in a small bowl.
2. Arrange the pepper, zucchini and sweetcorn, in a single layer, on a baking tray and bake it with the remaining butter.
3. Cook in a preheated oven at 200C, 400F, Gas 6 for 10 minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes to the peppers, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile cook the pasta and drain.
6. Toss the hot pasta with the roasted vegetables and the herb-and-lemon mixture. Season to taste and serve immediately.
|Sweetcorn||1 Small Tin|
|Button Mushrooms. Halved||120g|
|Zucchini. Cut Into Strips||1 Small|
|Red Pepper. Cut Into Thin Strips||1 Small|
|Finely Grated Lemon||1 Tbsp.|
|Chopped Fresh Parsley||2 Tbsp.|
|Clover Butter||60 G|
|Cherry Tomatoes. Halved||8|
|Salt And Pepper||To Taste|
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
This beautiful rose wine is made entirely from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, fruit driven, refreshing with abundance of berry flavours and a pleasant long finish.