1. Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F
2. break the dried spagetti into ~1 inch pieces and cook according to instructions.
3. cut the sausages into cubed pieces and fry in a deep pan for 8-10 mins. Add the bacon, onion and garlic and fry for another 5 min until all the meat is cooked.
4. Add the baked beans, spaghetti, ketchup and chilli flakes (if desired). Heat through and season.
5. Transfer beans mixture to a casserole dish. Top with grated cheese. Open the crisps packet slightly and crumble the crisps by hitting with a rolling pin of any other violent act you'd like to take out on them. Sprinkle the crisp crumbs over the top of the grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for ~20 mins or until the cheese has melted and the crisps begin to brown slightly.
Serve and enjoy.
|Grated Cheddar Cheese||4 Oz|
|Salt And Pepper To Season|
|Tomato Ketchup||3 Tbsp|
|Dried Chilli Flakes (optional)||½ - 1 Tsp|
|Cloves Of Garlic - Finely Chopped||2|
|Rashers Of Bacon. Cut Into Small Pieces||8|
|Onion - Finely Chopped||½|
|Tins Of Baked Beans||2 X 400g|
|Bag Of Ready Salted Crisps||1|
If making for kids you might want to leave out the dried chillis and garlic.
For variations, a dash of Worcestershire sauce or balsamic vinegar in the beans is tasty too.
Chutneys are an amazingly varied array of sweet, tangy or hot condiments. They originally hailed from India as a type of preserve as an alternative to the subcontinent’s scarcity of sugar. Today, ... keep reading
The Gehring family has always been committed to making quality wines from some of the most renowned vineyard sites in Germany. Handcrafted, each wine expresses unique aroma and taste that is typical of the Rheinhessen. Well balanced with delicate aromas of lime and mineral notes. Buy this wine if you like: Expressive white wines with distinctive character and luscious fruit. Great for drinking with food.