1. Place 2 sundae glasses into the freezer.
2. Tip the pecan nuts into a dry pan and toast over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Cool and then roughly chop.
3. Crumble the biscuits in a small bowl.
4. Chop the bananas into chunks.
5. Whip the cream to soft peaks then stir in the yogurt and liqueur if using.
6. Drizzle half the caramel around the insides of the glasses. Tumble in some of the biscuits and nuts, a few slices of banana and top with the ice cream. Add the remaining caramel, nuts, biscuits and banana and finish with a blob of the creamy mixture.
- If you want to make these in advance they will keep perfectly for about an hour before you need them in the freezer…
Try different nuts or a mixture – almonds and hazelnuts work well in this recipe too.