1. Combine honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic in a bowl.
2. Rub into the lamb.
3. Cover and leave to marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 220C.
5. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Reduce heat to 195C.
9. Roast for a further 55-60.
Keep an eye on lamb because cooking times will vary depending on whether you like well done, medium rare or rare lamb.
|Salt And Pepper To Taste|
|Garlic Cloves||3 Crushed|
|Chopped Rosemary||2 Tbls|
|Dijon Mustard||2 Tbls|
|Leg Of Lamb||5 Lbs|
Looking for something hearty and comforting to make to warm your soul on a cold night? Mince and dumplings can fill you up through and through, giving your belly a hug from the inside. And as deliciou... keep reading
Indulge yourself with this lightly spiced, refreshing wine from Alsace