1. Combine honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic in a bowl.
2. Rub into the lamb.
3. Cover and leave to marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 220C.
5. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Reduce heat to 195C.
9. Roast for a further 55-60.
Keep an eye on lamb because cooking times will vary depending on whether you like well done, medium rare or rare lamb.
|Salt And Pepper To Taste|
|Lemon Zest||½ Lemon|
|Garlic Cloves||3 Crushed|
|Chopped Rosemary||2 Tbls|
|Dijon Mustard||2 Tbls|
|Leg Of Lamb||5 Lbs|
Looking for something hearty and comforting to make to warm your soul on a cold night? Mince and dumplings can fill you up through and through, giving your belly a hug from the inside. And as deliciou... keep reading
Dourthe winemakers select the finest grapes from the most suitable vineyards that are then carefully vinified to produce this great wine. The Dourthe N1 range was a pioneer in a new generation of top red Bordeaux wines. Ripe and fleshy style showing with bramble and jam notes, perfect for your Sunday roast.<br /><br />Buy this wine if you like: Classically styled reds with well-structured fruit and tannin.