1. Combine honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic in a bowl.
2. Rub into the lamb.
3. Cover and leave to marinate, refrigerated, overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 220C.
5. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Reduce heat to 195C.
9. Roast for a further 55-60.
Keep an eye on lamb because cooking times will vary depending on whether you like well done, medium rare or rare lamb.
|Salt And Pepper To Taste|
|Lemon Zest||½ Lemon|
|Garlic Cloves||3 Crushed|
|Chopped Rosemary||2 Tbls|
|Dijon Mustard||2 Tbls|
|Leg Of Lamb||5 Lbs|
Looking for something hearty and comforting to make to warm your soul on a cold night? Mince and dumplings can fill you up through and through, giving your belly a hug from the inside. And as deliciou... keep reading
Trapiche is situated in the Mendoza region of Argentina. The winery was established in 1883 and they are well known for producing quality wine at affordable prices. This is a great example of Sauvignon Blanc from the Mendoza region. Fresh aromas of grapefruit, crisp blackcurrant leaf, green pepper and grassy back notes. Buy this wine if you like: Dry whites with lively fruit and fragrant aromatics.